Fire Rift Mini update

Here is a small update to the Fire Rift minis… I’m thinking of doing a run of 10 or so for these guys. I’m trying to keep costs down, but waiting for the lighting kits costs to come back. I’ll try to keep the cost under $200 for sure, more details to come. Email me if you want to be on a waiting list for these! Three are already spoken for…


Starting to apply some paint to the rocks:


Here is another version, with more red dye. Lighting kits hopefully will be done by next week!